ASL specializes in providing therapeutic intervention services for children with delays and/or disorders in articulation, language, and development.
ASL is able to provide therapies at our fully equipped and professionally staffed clinic and therapy gym, your child's school or daycare center, or in the privacy of your home.
We provide evidence based interdisciplinary therapies for:
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Articulation Therapy
- Kaufman & Prompt Certified Therapy
- Selective Mutism Therapy
- Oral Motor/Placement Therapy
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Feeding Therapy (Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Certified)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Primary/Primitive Reflex Integration Therapy
- Social Skills Therapy
- Life Skills Training-Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Independent Living Skills
- Vocational Training Skills
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC)
- Integrated Listening Systems (iLs)
- Therapeutic Listening (TL)
- Autism/Special Needs Parental Counseling
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Pre-vocational training
- Reading Therapy
- Educational Therapy
- Special Needs Fitness Program
- After School Speech Therapy and Academic Tutoring
In addition, ASL also provides:
Intensive Reading, Math and Academic Teaching for Pre-K to H. S.
In-home Customized Behavior Programs for your child and your family
Special Needs "Mommy/Daddy and Me" groups for ages newborn to 4 yrs
Social Skills Training for ASD children and teenagers
Special Needs Parenting Boot Camp
Parent Advocacy Assistance
ASL can provide complete interdisciplinary diagnostic evaluations and consultations, testing, written evaluations, and intensive therapies for new born to 18 years of age.
ASL is also available for in-school consultations with parents and school administrators regarding IFSP's and IEP's. ASL can also create, and present Comprehensive Workshops and In-service Training Programs.
ASL provides therapies for children with various diagnoses, including but not limited to:
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Central Auditory Processing
Cognitive Communication Disorders
Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Dentofacial Functional Disorders
Dyslexia and Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
Fine and Gross Motor Disorders
Sensory Processing Disorders
Verbal & Motor Apraxia
All of our Therapists and Teachers are Professionally Educated, Licensed, Certified, and Supervised by our Clinical Director.
All tutoring and therapy programs are on a 1-to-1 basis.
NEVER a group session.