ASL specializes in providing therapeutic intervention services for children with delays and/or disorders in articulation, language, and development.
We provide evidence based interdisciplinary therapies for:
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Articulation Therapy
- Kaufman & Prompt Certified Therapy
- Selective Mutism Therapy
- Oral Motor/Placement Therapy
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Feeding Therapy (Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Certified)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Social Skills Therapy
- Life Skills Training-Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Independent Living Skills
- Vocational Training Skills
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC)
- Therapeutic Listening (TL)
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Pre-vocational training
- Reading and Academic Therapy
- After School Speech Therapy and Academic Tutoring
In addition, ASL also provides:
Intensive Reading, Math and Academic Teaching for Pre-K to H. S.
In-home Customized Behavior Programs for your child and your family
Special Needs "Mommy/Daddy and Me" groups for ages newborn to 4 yrs
Social Skills Training for children and teenagers
Parent Advocacy Assistance
ASL is also available for in-school consultations with parents and school administrators regarding IFSP's and IEP's. ASL can also create, and present Comprehensive Workshops and In-service Training Programs.
ASL provides therapies for children with various diagnoses, including but not limited to:
Central Auditory Processing
Cognitive Communication Disorders
Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Dentofacial Functional Disorders
Dyslexia and Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
Fine and Gross Motor Disorders
Verbal & Motor Apraxia
All tutoring and therapy programs are on a 1-to-1 basis.
NEVER a group session.