ASL specializes in providing therapeutic intervention services for children with delays and/or disorders in articulation, language, and development.
ASL is able to provide therapies at our fully equipped and professionally staffed clinic, your child's school or daycare center, or in the privacy of your home.
We provide evidence based interdisciplinary therapies for:
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Articulation Therapy
- Kaufman & Prompt Certified Therapy
- Selective Mutism Therapy
- Oral Motor/Placement Therapy
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Feeding Therapy (Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Certified)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Social Skills Therapy
- Life Skills Training-Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Independent Living Skills
- Vocational Training Skills
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC)
- Therapeutic Listening (TL)
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Pre-vocational training
- Reading and Academic Therapy
- After School Speech Therapy and Academic Tutoring
In addition, ASL also provides:
Intensive Reading, Math and Academic Teaching for Pre-K to H. S.
In-home Customized Behavior Programs for your child and your family
Special Needs "Mommy/Daddy and Me" groups for ages newborn to 4 yrs
Social Skills Training for children and teenagers
Parent Advocacy Assistance
ASL is also available for in-school consultations with parents and school administrators regarding IFSP's and IEP's. ASL can also create, and present Comprehensive Workshops and In-service Training Programs.
ASL provides therapies for children with various diagnoses, including but not limited to:
Central Auditory Processing
Cognitive Communication Disorders
Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Dentofacial Functional Disorders
Dyslexia and Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
Fine and Gross Motor Disorders
Verbal & Motor Apraxia
All tutoring and therapy programs are on a 1-to-1 basis.
NEVER a group session.