At ASL, we are commited to implementing the most recent evidence based practice techniques to help your child achieve their full potential; and meeting the individual needs of your child and your family.
We can provide:
- Complete interdisciplinary diagnostic evaluations and consultations
- Individualized treatment plans
- Individual therapy sessions and social groups
- Ongoing family/caregiver education
- Consultations with parents regarding IFSPs and IEPs
- Collaboration with your child's school and teachers
- Interdisciplinary therapeutic intensive programs
- Transition planning for teenagers and young adults
- All Speech Pathologists are fully trained and experienced
- All therapy sessions are on a 1-to1 basis......Never a group session!
- Parents are encouraged and welcome to observe all of their child's therapy sessions
Our personalized 1 on 1 approach to Speech Therapy ensures that our students make positive and measurable improvement in their speech, language, articulation, academic performance, and behavior; in months......not years!!
Take the next step to help your child
Call ASL Today!!